MGE Inc. is currently seeking local, highly, qualified personal trainers, group instructors and Yoga/ Pilates practitioners to work as independent contractors in various private locations both locally and worldwide.
MGE Inc. retains personal trainers, group exercise, Yoga and Pilates Instructors and massage therapists in all modalities as independent contractors only. We are currently expanding from our local Los Angeles home base to international locations. As such we have positions open for personal trainers and group exercise instructors.
“We work with elite fitness professionals and the businesses and clients who need their services to bridge the gap between fitness professionals and client locally and worldwide.”
- Fitness Instruction and education has to be your primary vocation (No actors or models)
- Current certification from a nationally recognized certifying body
- Current insurance that will allow for an additional insured
- A strong passion to help transform people’s lives
- A charismatic personality and friendly demeanor
- Previous experience as a personal trainer, group exercise instructor or Yoga/ Pilates Instructor
- Availability to teach either locally or worldwide
Sorry no internships are available at this time.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you and you meet the above qualifications please respond to Michael@michaelgeorge.com with your name, best contact phone #, email address, resume, availability and best day and time to contact you for a phone interview. You will be contacted for a phone interview to determine if an in person interview will be scheduled.
Fitness Professional Services Offered
Michael is available for Skype or phone consultations for fitness professionals in all modalities.
Michael’s areas of Expertise include:
- How to start your own personal training business
- Entrepreneurial Direction
- Expanding your business
- Residual Income Methods
- Media Exposure Strategies
- Building and retaining clients
- Marketing Technologies
- Creative Program Design
- Guerilla Marketing Tactics